Ok, testing you to see if you’re on your toes: when was the first Higgs particle produced by humans? We can’t know the exact date, but make your best estimate. :-)
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- Completed Final Section of Article on Dark Matter and LHC
- Science Festival About to Start in Cambridge, MA
- More on Dark Matter and the Large Hadron Collider
- Dark Matter: How Could the Large Hadron Collider Discover It?
- The LHC restarts — in a manner of speaking —
- How Evidence for Cosmic Inflation Was Reduced to Dust
- Giving Public Talk Jan. 20th in Cambridge, MA
- How a Trigger Can Potentially Make or Break an LHC Discovery