Ok, testing you to see if you’re on your toes: when was the first Higgs particle produced by humans? We can’t know the exact date, but make your best estimate.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- Spinoffs from Fundamental Science
- LIGO detects a second merger of black holes
- Giving two free lectures 6/20,27 about gravitational waves
- Pop went the Weasel, but Vroom goes the LHC
- The Two-Photon Excess at LHC Brightens Slightly
- Advance Thoughts on LIGO
- So What Is It???
- Is This the Beginning of the End of the Standard Model?