First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- Dark Matter: Unseen, But Yet Again in the Limelight
- What if the Large Hadron Collider Finds Nothing Else?
- A 100 TeV Proton-Proton Collider?
- Brane Waves
- Celebrating a Great Brane
- Quantum Field Theory, String Theory and Predictions (Part 9)
- Dog Brains and Fishing Line: 2 Fun Articles
- Could the Higgs Decay to New Z-like Particles?