Following up on yesterday’s post, I have put up a webpage describing a class of searches that are aimed at models that violate one of the three assumptions of classic supersymmetry, and that therefore often produce photons or Z particles. More pages of this type are on the way.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- The Earth’s Shape and Size? You Can Measure it Yourself — Part 3
- The Earth’s Shape and Size? You Can Measure it Yourself — Part 2
- The Earth’s Shape and Size? You Can Measure it Yourself — Part 1
- Geometry From Within: Evidence for a Round Earth
- Mapping the Unknown, Times Three
- Is Someone Making Artificial Earthquakes under La Palma?
- Physics is Broken!!!
- Has a New Force of Nature Been Discovered?