Exploring the structure of matter leads us from the world of our daily lives to the world of electrons, quarks, gluons, and the other “particles” studied by particle physicists. Start here with an article on molecules, and work your way down…
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- LHC Starts Collisions; and a Radio Interview Tonight
- Completed Final Section of Article on Dark Matter and LHC
- Science Festival About to Start in Cambridge, MA
- More on Dark Matter and the Large Hadron Collider
- Dark Matter: How Could the Large Hadron Collider Discover It?
- The LHC restarts — in a manner of speaking —
- How Evidence for Cosmic Inflation Was Reduced to Dust
- Giving Public Talk Jan. 20th in Cambridge, MA