This week I’m in California, at a conference celebrating two famous professors, from whom I learned an enormous amount when I was a graduate student and postdoctoral researcher. More on this later in the week.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- Earth Orbits the Sun, or Not? Why Coordinates Can’t Be Relevant to the Question.
- Earth Around the Sun, or Not? The Earth-Centered Coordinates You Should Worry About
- In Our Galaxy’s Center, a Tiny Monster
- Black Hole Announcement Expected Thursday
- Third step in the Triplet Model is up.
- Is it Meaningful to Say that Earth Goes Round the Sun, or Not? (And Why Is This So Hard…?)
- Sun Around the Earth, or Earth Around the Sun? Did Einstein Say “It’s all the same”?
- Triplet Model: Second Webpage Complete