Supersymmetry is one of the most popular speculative ideas among both theorists and experimentalists. Here you can find many articles that I have written about it, and if you are new to the topic I suggest you read them in the following order (and you should read about the known particles first.)
- What is supersymmetry and what does it predict?
- How might one look for signs of supersymmetry at the Large Hadron Collider?
- How is the search for supersymmetry going, as of August 2011? (this is now out of date, but still contains some relevant remarks.)
- Why are collisions that make “multi-leptons” a good place to seek signs of supersymmetry?
- How is the search for supersymmetry going, as of April 2012?