There are many searches for new phenomena that were motivated by people who hope supersymmetry will be found at the LHC. But these same searches are capable of finding many other phenomena too, so I am not calling them “searches for supersymmetry”. These searches are organized as sub-pages to this one. (9/14/11)
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- An Overdue Update
- LHC Starts Collisions; and a Radio Interview Tonight
- Completed Final Section of Article on Dark Matter and LHC
- Science Festival About to Start in Cambridge, MA
- More on Dark Matter and the Large Hadron Collider
- Dark Matter: How Could the Large Hadron Collider Discover It?
- The LHC restarts — in a manner of speaking —
- How Evidence for Cosmic Inflation Was Reduced to Dust