Here you will find my posts keeping an eye on what is new at the Large Hadron Collider. You can bet that most of what I will post here will be coverage of false hints of great discoveries. Such false alarms come and go all the time — though the press doesn’t seem to understand that! But true breakthroughs do occur, and we may well see them over the coming few years. So stay tuned!
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- A Lunar Eclipse Overnight
- A Week in Canada
- Which Parts of the Big Bang Theory are Reliable, and Why?
- Did The Universe Really Begin With a Singularity?
- If It Holds Up, What Might BICEP2′s Discovery Mean?
- BICEP2: New Evidence Of Cosmic Inflation!
- A Primer On Today’s Events
- My New Articles on Big Bang, Inflation, Etc.