Here you will find my posts keeping an eye on what is new at the Large Hadron Collider. You can bet that most of what I will post here will be coverage of false hints of great discoveries. Such false alarms come and go all the time — though the press doesn’t seem to understand that! But true breakthroughs do occur, and we may well see them over the coming few years. So stay tuned!
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- LHC Starts Collisions; and a Radio Interview Tonight
- Completed Final Section of Article on Dark Matter and LHC
- Science Festival About to Start in Cambridge, MA
- More on Dark Matter and the Large Hadron Collider
- Dark Matter: How Could the Large Hadron Collider Discover It?
- The LHC restarts — in a manner of speaking —
- How Evidence for Cosmic Inflation Was Reduced to Dust
- Giving Public Talk Jan. 20th in Cambridge, MA