This is just a temporary page that hosts all the articles on the OPERA and related experiments and the theoretical papers relevant to the possibility of neutrinos traveling faster than light. Under Construction.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- An Interesting Result from CMS, and its Implications
- A Hidden Gem At An Old Experiment?
- The 2016 Data Kills The Two-Photon Bump
- A Flash in the Pan Flickers Out
- The Summer View at CERN
- Spinoffs from Fundamental Science
- LIGO detects a second merger of black holes
- Giving two free lectures 6/20,27 about gravitational waves