Since a number of readers have shown interest in understanding the “triplet model” and how it provides a very simple way to shift the W boson mass while having limited other effects on the Standard Model, I’m creating a few pages that explain this model. They sit below this one in the drop-down menu, or you can click on the links below:
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- Fourth Step in the Triplet Model is up.
- Earth Orbits the Sun, or Not? Why Coordinates Can’t Be Relevant to the Question.
- Earth Around the Sun, or Not? The Earth-Centered Coordinates You Should Worry About
- In Our Galaxy’s Center, a Tiny Monster
- Black Hole Announcement Expected Thursday
- Third step in the Triplet Model is up.
- Is it Meaningful to Say that Earth Goes Round the Sun, or Not? (And Why Is This So Hard…?)
- Sun Around the Earth, or Earth Around the Sun? Did Einstein Say “It’s all the same”?