Articles about black holes, including the black hole information paradox, can be found in this section.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- E = m c-Squared: The Simple Dimensions of a Discovery
- Dimensional Analysis: A Secret Weapon in Physics
- News Flash: Has a New Axial Higgs Boson (Possibly Dark Matter) Been Discovered?
- A Big Think Made of Straw: Bad Arguments Against Future Colliders
- General Relativity, Tides, and Who Orbits Whom
- 5th Webpage on the Triplet Model is Up
- Long Live LLPs!
- Coordinate Independence, Kepler, and Planetary Orbits