Lots of very interesting details to report from the HCP Conference in Paris. But they’ll have to wait for the weekend. The main news of the moment: The search for the Higgs particle moves forward a step. You can read today’s article about it here.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- E = m c-Squared: The Simple Dimensions of a Discovery
- Dimensional Analysis: A Secret Weapon in Physics
- News Flash: Has a New Axial Higgs Boson (Possibly Dark Matter) Been Discovered?
- A Big Think Made of Straw: Bad Arguments Against Future Colliders
- General Relativity, Tides, and Who Orbits Whom
- 5th Webpage on the Triplet Model is Up
- Long Live LLPs!
- Coordinate Independence, Kepler, and Planetary Orbits