This is just a temporary page that hosts all the articles on the OPERA and related experiments and the theoretical papers relevant to the possibility of neutrinos traveling faster than light. Under Construction.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- Why did so few people see Auroras on Friday night?
- Auroras — Quantum Physics in the Sky — Tonight?
- Will the Higgs Boson Destroy the Universe???
- Be Careful Waking Up a Sleeping Blog
- BICEP2’s Cosmic Polarization: Published, Reduced in Strength
- Some Higgs News from the LHCP Conference
- The BICEP2 Dust-Up Continues
- A Bright Flash in the Neighborhood