I get lots of great questions from experts as well as novices. The problem with expert questions is that they often take a lot of space to answer, and they make the discussions unreadable for the less knowledgeable. Since my main purpose is to serve the public, not the physics community per se, I’ve decided to direct particularly technical questions that I can’t answer in a few words to this area.
First Time Visitor?This site addresses various aspects of science, with a current focus on particle physics. I aim to serve the public, including those with no background knowledge of physics. If you're not yourself an expert, you might want to click on "New? Start Here" or "About" to get started. If you'd like to watch my hour-long public lecture about the Higgs particle, try ``Movie Clips''.
- LHC Starts Collisions; and a Radio Interview Tonight
- Completed Final Section of Article on Dark Matter and LHC
- Science Festival About to Start in Cambridge, MA
- More on Dark Matter and the Large Hadron Collider
- Dark Matter: How Could the Large Hadron Collider Discover It?
- The LHC restarts — in a manner of speaking —
- How Evidence for Cosmic Inflation Was Reduced to Dust
- Giving Public Talk Jan. 20th in Cambridge, MA